Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello and Welcome to Board Game Busters!

Well! The purpose of this blog is to review board games, card games, and any other kind of game I can get my hands on.

My name is Carl, and I game with my 4 family members when I have the time.
1st goal: To review at least one thing a week, usually updating on Thursdays.
2nd goal: For someone to read this blog that isn't me or a direct relative.

Besides, if I become popular, board game publishers will send me games so I can review them. For free!
Don't tell anyone! Then I'd have more competition. That's obviously bad for the economy, and you don't want bad for the economy. That was an exercise in what you humans call "humor".

I'm gonna keep everything here clean. No one ever became popular by being a jerk. I'll try to be funny, but humor is in the eye of the beholder.  So someone may be offended by what I say, but you can't go through life without having your feelings hurt, so get over it. I mean that in a nice way. Get over it. Move on. Vamoose. Continue on. Etc.

Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment